Monday

A 'plus-size' pregnancy

I've got some good news, some happy news, some exciting news.... I'm pregnant with my second child! Yay!
BUT.... even though I wear baggy clothes, I still need maternity clothes right?  You bet I do, but where do I go to get them, I can't walk into the local shopping centre to buy plus size maternity clothes, I have to shop online.  So I thought I would show you some of the ace stuff that I have either purchased for myself or it is on my shopping list to do so!
       Lana Dress

All images are via sources, click on the images to take you directly to their source websites.

And yes, I have included a swimsuit - it too me ages to find a plus-size maternity swimsuit, and I am not heading to the beach to use it, we go to a heated private pool once a week & I float & tread water whilst my hubby entertains our toddler - best form of physio ever!

I'll create another blog post on post-birth for things such as nursing bras & even a baby carrier big enough to wrap around me & bub!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always, always read your comments!
Remember, if you'd like a response back, please leave a way for me to contact you - either by having your email on your Google profile or including your email on the comment.
I try to reply back, where possible & as much a possible!
Ta!
Rie